Thursday, 5 May 2016

Skills & Qualities

A goal I have really been working towards is to be sharing my ideas more confidently, because sometimes I don’t do that much of thinking I just do what I need to. Many people in my group including me have reflected on this in my Exhibition booklet, I just need to start sharing a little more ideas so I can contribute a lot making it more of an evenly shared product at the end.


I hope that in the end it is a nice product where everyone has contributed a lot and shared ideas.

3 comments:

  1. I agree Jai. I think you've been working well and have been sharing your ideas more often.
    Keep up the good work!
    -Jude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to read your group's collective thoughts through these blog posts. I'm certain you will have all contributed a lot and shared your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jai,
    Thank you for sharing your ideas confidently and honestly. Did any of these result in conflict? If so, how did you solve them?
    Remember to be a good cyber-citizen and cite your photos.

    Sincerely, Maurice from Team Cyber Savers

    ReplyDelete