Tuesday, 26 April 2016

Teamwork!

Teamwork
This week my team and I have really been focusing on collaborating well and making sure everyone's treated equally. I think we've accomplished that very well this week since to get work done we have divided and conquered. Our group would break in half and two of us would do something and the other two would do another thing. We've already reached the storming stage in our group and are gathering pockets of the norming stage. We're now starting to do our research so overall I strongly believe that our group is collaborating well!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jude
    I am Jai in your Exhibition group.
    I think that you have done a very detailed reflection on our group's collaboration. I agree that splitting up into 2 groups is very efficient idea as we have got loads of things done this way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jude!
    I am Jai in your Exhibition group.
    I think that you have done a very detailed reflection on our group's collaboration. I agree that splitting up into 2 groups is very efficient idea as we have got loads of things done this way.

    ReplyDelete