Wednesday, 27 April 2016

Collaboration

Collaboration
We are still in the early stage of Exhibition and I think we are collaborating well. Usually when we are in our groups we split up in 2-3 groups and research quickly this is an efficient way of achieving things. I think that later we will need to do our jobs together because then the decisions get bigger. I think that our group is collaborating well because we have just started research, set up our mentor meetings and get an email from S.P.C.A.
I think our group will have a good end product due to our collaboration.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jai
    I like how you said how we are collaborating well and giving detailed reasons. Another thing that is really good is you thought about how it might be after the researching phase.
    Something you could do next time is add more reasons on how we achieved this effectively and on time.

    ReplyDelete